InPower is a Windows-based service and diagnostic tool. This tool provides electronic service functions including; adjustments for trims and settings, monitoring, strip chart, data logging, viewing faults, and report capability.
The tool can also be used to save a device’s parameter trims and settings to a file. The stored settings can be viewed off-line and they can be used to setup multiple installations of the same application controller type.
Incal files are also included (ECM Calibrations).
InPower provides the following functions for monitored equipment:
- Direct connection capability from a personal computer to PowerCommand genset controls, transfer controls, and system controls; For details on devices supported refer Technical Details tab.
- Connection to generator set or transfer switch controls via modem or to multiple controls.
- Allows the monitored equipment to send alarm information to a connected computer.
- Configurable for units of measurement, and level of user access (read only, read/change values, administrator).
- Adjustment of nearly every adjustment parameter within the connected control system, including parameters such as voltage and frequency levels, gains, protection set-points and other values.
- Convenient programming of configurable inputs in the controllers.
- Viewing of equipment history, fault codes, and data associated with fault codes.
- Generates reports of monitored data
- Allows released firmware upgrades on Power Command genset controls.
- Plot critical parameters in a strip chart format, and export data to 3rd party software tools for manipulation and viewing.
- Simulate fault conditions in genset controls in compliance to NFPA 110 requirements todemonstrate functionality of the controller and monitoring equipment in a facility.
||PCC3200 with CAN
|Core II ECS
|APU DPF LCD
||Ranger & QDSA
|| Arrow Air Cooled devices