Programs -> Caterpillar ET - Electronic Technician
Caterpillar ET is designed to run on a personal computer (PC) under Microsoft Windows. It will communicate with the Electronic Control Modules (ECMs) through a communication data link thus allowing you to diagnose existing and potential problems, configure the product, and obtain data for analysis.
Three activations are included with this program.
With this service tool, you can:
- View active and logged diagnostics
- View events where irregularities occurred and were logged by the ECM
- View the status of a group of parameters (temperatures, pressures, etc.) simultaneously
- Record and log performance data
- Graph a group of status parameters
- View the current configuration of an ECM
- Change ECM configurations
- Perform diagnostic tests
- Perform calibrations
- Print reports and diagnostic results
For some machine and engine products, additional functionality has been included with the service tool program.
Windows XP 32bit
Windows Vista 32bit (x86), Windows Vista 64bit (x64)
Windows 7 32bit (x86), Windows 7 64bit (x64)
English, Deutsch, Espanol, Francais, Italiano, Portugues, Dansk.
Click on image to enlarge